Breaking the Cycle of Drunk Driving
From the outside it looks easy for someone who has been practicing such a disastrous activity as drunk driving to stop it once. But for the drunk driver it is usually not that easy!
- Many character forces are at play, not to mention the effect of the actual drug alcohol on the drinkers judgment.
- An adrenalin addiction also will cloud judgment as there is a ‘high’ associated with driving with extreme risks involved.
To break the cycle of drunk driving some form of informed intervention is required.
I have sold a lot of these workbooks in the past 15 years and the only complaint I received was a doctor who bought one for a client and he said the approach was too simple. My reply to him was that simple solutions work the best!
Drunk Driving Recovery Workbook
Our 20 Page Workbook Assisting Drunk Drivers to Break the Cycle
- Help to identify causes like Adrenalin and endorphins associated with high risk behaviors
- Help to establish an effective support group to assist with arresting this behavior
- Help to establish a workable time frame to achieve the goal of stopping drinking and driving
- Helpful Hints on how to identify Dissociation
- Helpful Hints on how to Grieve the loss of this behavior
- Help to maintain the ability to not drink and drive
- Avoid DUI – Stop Today!
Temporarily Unavailable .
The Dean of Addictionz
Working the Solution with Multiple and Addicts of all types
- 36 Years Personal Recovery Experience in several Self Help Programs
- Addiction Recovery Outreach Trustee, NW Region Webmaster, Newsletter Editor and contributor for various Recovery Associations Publications
- Published in several major recovery publications: AA Grapevine, Al-Anon Forum, Overeaters Anonymous “Voices of Recovery” and “Lifeline”, Gamblers Anonymous “Bulletin” &”Toastmaster” Magazine
- This AddictionZ.com website is featured in Melody Beattie’s current “Codependent no More Workbook”
- Over 45 years successful contracting business experience working with over 2000 employees and Penitentiary halfway house temporary staff.
- Sponsoring many recovering multiple addicts with long-term good results
- Recovery weekend workshop leader in Western Canada & US Pacific NW
- Author “You Can’t Unscrew Somebody Workbook” for relationship makeovers
- Author “Sex Inventory Workbook” for sex issues
- Author “Drunk Driving Workbook” for safety
- Author “Breaking The Cycle of Gambling Addiction” arrest the money drain!
- Author “Breaking the Cycle of Compulsive Overeating” get healthy!
Here is a thought!
Why don’t you book your sober recovery style vacation with us in beautiful downtown Victoria BC Canada at our Gingerbread Cottage Bed and Breakfast. Over the years we have had lots of therapists, recovering addicts and health professionals stay at our idyllic B&B steps from the Salish Sea. Oh and we have gourmet breakfasts too! Vanessa makes a fantastic Austrian Apple Strudel! see more on our B&B website…
Please leave your comments below, and I will be sure to answer them. If you want one of the publications but truly cannot afford it leave a comment with your email address and I’ll send you a free one…
This website is about recovery – not making money – but it wouldn’t hurt to pay a few web hosting charges if you decided to visit one of the sponsors ads… I have kept outside ads to a minimum so it’s not so frustrating to read. Hate those pages with an ad between every paragraph.
Have a great One Day at a Time! Dean 🙂