Drug Bust – Addiction Signs Symptoms
If you want to avoid a drug bust check this out! These are telltale signs of addiction to your own products which will lead you to a drug bust quickly and you will not get 2 minute penalty like hockey.. the penalties are much stiffer!
Common Symptoms of Drug Addiction
- Losing time from work or school due to drug using.
- Home life is unhappy due to drug use
- Reputation is affected due to drug using
- Feeling remorseful after using
- Selling drugs to afford habit
- Using causes a decrease in ambition or efficiency
- Borrowing money to finance habit
- Selling possessions to get money to buy drugs
- Reluctant to use money to pay bills because need for drugs
- Become careless of self or others due to drug usage
- Partying longer than planned
- Used drugs to escape worry or trouble
- Committed illegal act to finance drug use
- Difficulty in normal functions like eating or sleeping
- Considered or attempted suicide
So if you are seeing any of these symptoms in yourself and want to avoid an inevitable drug bust its time to get out of the business and seek some help! Call your local Narcotics Anonymous office for help.. They have many recovered drug addicts that can help you to begin recovery.
My own nephew didn’t see his own addiction signs and was involved in a Las Vegas Swat Team drug bust confrontation… died way too early! This page is dedicated to him in the hope that someone else will read it and recognize their own typical addiction signs.
I still miss him and did try to help him but he thought he did not have a problem!
Best Wishes from AddictionZ!
The Dean of Addictionz
Working the Solution with Multiple and Addicts of all types
- 36 Years Personal Recovery Experience in several Self Help Programs
- Addiction Recovery Outreach Trustee, NW Region Webmaster, Newsletter Editor and contributer for various Recovery Associations Publications
- Published in several major recovery publications: AA Grapevine, Al-Anon Forum, Overeaters Anonymous “Voices of Recovery” and “Lifeline”, Gamblers Anonymous “Bulletin” &”Toastmaster” Magazine
- This AddictionZ.com website is featured in Melody Beattie’s current “Codependent no More Workbook”
- Over 45 years successful contracting business experience working with over 2000 employees and Penitentery halfway house temporary staff.
- Sponsoring many recovering multiple addicts with long term good results
- Recovery weekend workshop leader in Western Canada & US Pacific NW
- Author “You Can’t Unscrew Somebody Workbook” for relationship makeovers
- Author “Sex Inventory Workbook” for sex issues
- Author “Drunk Driving Workbook” for safety
- Author “Breaking The Cycle of Gambling Addiction” arrest the money drain!
- Author “Breaking the Cycle of Compulsive Overeating” get healthy!
Here is a thought!
Why don’t you book your sober recovery style vacation with us in beautiful downtown Victoria BC Canada at our Gingerbread Cottage Bed and Breakfast. Over the years we have had lots of therapists, recovering addicts and health professionals stay at our idyllic B&B steps from the Salish Sea. Oh and we have gourmet breakfasts too! Vanessa makes a fantastic Austrian Apple Strudel! see more on our B&B website…
Please leave your comments below, and I will be sure to answer them. If you want one of the publications but truly cannot afford it leave a comment with your email address and I’ll send you a free one…
This website is about recovery – not making money – but it wouldn’t hurt to pay a few web hosting charges if you decided to visit one of the sponsors ads… I have kept outside ads to a minumum so its not so frustrating to read. Hate those pages with an ad between every paragraph.
Have a great One Day at a Time! Dean 🙂