Relationship Quotes for Recovering Addicts
Here are a few relationship quotes and tips that i have accumulated over the years after being involved with many shattered lives and relationships.
- Active alcoholics addicts don’t have relationships; they take hostages
- “zipper slipper” – self explanatory!
- There is a “slip” under every skirt – ( an oldie from the politically incorrect days of AA that still is important today)
- The lesson I must learn is simply that my control is limited to my own behavior, my own attitudes
“You Can’t Unscrew Somebody”
I feed my body all kinds of crap, when do I ever feed my soul a proper diet?
Our New Recovery Workbook
Some of the 99 topics covered in this workbook are:
Jealousy – How does your jealousy or someone elses affect you?
Envy – How does your envy or someone elses affact you?
Distractions – How do you use distractions to medicate or placate situatrions
Exes – How do the ghosts of your past affect your life today?
Children – What roles do children play in your life?
Dependency – What dependecies do you have that affect your life today?
Depressed – How does my mood affect my life and relations with others?
Pain – What pain do i have to deal with ?
Clear Air …
Self pity …
The truly great part about this workbook is that it has only one page for each topic so the usual pitfall of spending too much time on one issue is avaioded until all the issues are dealt with at least a little.
Buy the Printable PDF today!
|Quantity PDF or Printed Books|
This $14.95 is about the cost of a decent soup and sandwich lunch.. I always ask myself the question : I feed my body all the time.. when do I feed my soul?
The Dean of Addictionz
Working the Solution with Multiple and Addicts of all types
- 36 Years Personal Recovery Experience in several Self Help Programs
- Addiction Recovery Outreach Trustee, NW Region Webmaster, Newsletter Editor and contributer for various Recovery Associations Publications
- Published in several major recovery publications: AA Grapevine, Al-Anon Forum, Overeaters Anonymous “Voices of Recovery” and “Lifeline”, Gamblers Anonymous “Bulletin” &”Toastmaster” Magazine
- This AddictionZ.com website is featured in Melody Beattie’s current “Codependent no More Workbook”
- Over 45 years successful contracting business experience working with over 2000 employees and Penitentery halfway house temporary staff.
- Sponsoring many recovering multiple addicts with long term good results
- Recovery weekend workshop leader in Western Canada & US Pacific NW
- Author “You Can’t Unscrew Somebody Workbook” for relationship makeovers
- Author “Sex Inventory Workbook” for sex issues
- Author “Drunk Driving Workbook” for safety
- Author “Breaking The Cycle of Gambling Addiction” arrest the money drain!
- Author “Breaking the Cycle of Compulsive Overeating” get healthy!
Here is a thought!
Why don’t you book your sober recovery style vacation with us in beautiful downtown Victoria BC Canada at our Gingerbread Cottage Bed and Breakfast. Over the years we have had lots of therapists, recovering addicts and health professionals stay at our idyllic B&B steps from the Salish Sea. Oh and we have gourmet breakfasts too! Vanessa makes a fantastic Austrian Apple Strudel! see more on our B&B website…
Please leave your comments below, and I will be sure to answer them. If you want one of the publications but truly cannot afford it leave a comment with your email address and I’ll send you a free one…
This website is about recovery – not making money – but it wouldn’t hurt to pay a few web hosting charges if you decided to visit one of the sponsors ads… I have kept outside ads to a minumum so its not so frustrating to read. Hate those pages with an ad between every paragraph.
Have a great One Day at a Time! Dean 🙂