How To Get High Naturally
Here is a list of how to get high naturally that can replace negative feelings. It was taken from one of those goofy emails that went around in the mid nineties endlessly. I edited out all the ‘natural highs’ that had to do with cookies or chocolate. 🙂 The email writer obviously had a sugar and chocolate addiction.
- Laughing so hard your face hurts.
- A hot shower.
- No lines at the supermarket
- Getting mail.
- Taking a drive on a pretty road.
- Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
- Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
- Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
- A long distance phone call.
- A bubble bath.
- Order something from mailorder
- A good conversation.
- The beach.
- Laughing at yourself.
- Running through sprinklers.
- Laughing at an inside joke.
- Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice
- Waking up and realizing you still have a few hoursleft to sleep.
- Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
- Playing with a new puppy.
- Road trips with friends.
- Swinging on swings.
- Wrapping presents under the Christmas tree
- Song lyrics printed inside your new CD so you can sing along without feeling stupid.
- Going to a really good concert.
- Watching the sunrise.
- Getting out of bed every morning and thanking God for another beautiful day
- A good day hard work
- A nice long bike ride
Here area top 3 search questions for “get high” on Internet searches all three have 1600 search volume each in last 30 days
- does hookah get you high
- does tramadol get you high
- does nutmeg get you high
Please feel free to add your own suggestions of how to get high naturally in the comments below!
The Dean of Addictionz
Working the Solution with Multiple and Addicts of all types
- 36 Years Personal Recovery Experience in several Self Help Programs
- Addiction Recovery Outreach Trustee, NW Region Webmaster, Newsletter Editor and contributer for various Recovery Associations Publications
- Published in several major recovery publications: AA Grapevine, Al-Anon Forum, Overeaters Anonymous “Voices of Recovery” and “Lifeline”, Gamblers Anonymous “Bulletin” &”Toastmaster” Magazine
- This AddictionZ.com website is featured in Melody Beattie’s current “Codependent no More Workbook”
- Over 45 years successful contracting business experience working with over 2000 employees and Penitentery halfway house temporary staff.
- Sponsoring many recovering multiple addicts with long term good results
- Recovery weekend workshop leader in Western Canada & US Pacific NW
- Author “You Can’t Unscrew Somebody Workbook” for relationship makeovers
- Author “Sex Inventory Workbook” for sex issues
- Author “Drunk Driving Workbook” for safety
- Author “Breaking The Cycle of Gambling Addiction” arrest the money drain!
- Author “Breaking the Cycle of Compulsive Overeating” get healthy!
Here is a thought!
Why don’t you book your sober recovery style vacation with us in beautiful downtown Victoria BC Canada at our Gingerbread Cottage Bed and Breakfast. Over the years we have had lots of therapists, recovering addicts and health professionals stay at our idyllic B&B steps from the Salish Sea. Oh and we have gourmet breakfasts too! Vanessa makes a fantastic Austrian Apple Strudel! see more on our B&B website…
Please leave your comments below, and I will be sure to answer them. If you want one of the publications but truly cannot afford it leave a comment with your email address and I’ll send you a free one…
This website is about recovery – not making money – but it wouldn’t hurt to pay a few web hosting charges if you decided to visit one of the sponsors ads… I have kept outside ads to a minumum so its not so frustrating to read. Hate those pages with an ad between every paragraph.
Have a great One Day at a Time! Dean 🙂